[il-talk] Jan Schowsky on 886

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Thu May 21 01:03:25 UTC 2009

Syed has done his amazing job as federal legislative chair again.  We now
add Jan Schowsky to 886.    Her LA thanksed Syed for his persistence which
is what it takes.

Illinois has 9 cosponsors on 734, Senator Durbin on 841, and 4 cosponsors on
886.

Syed, thanks for all you do. Thanks to all who do our follow up visits and
attend Washington Seminar.   I don't even know what to say at this point.
This is really outstanding.    That doesn't say enough.  We are changing
what it means to be blind.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org