[il-talk] ScripTalk research study

Ray Campbell ray1530 at wowway.com
Wed May 27 03:42:09 UTC 2009

I'm sending this along at the request of the research company, Benenson
Strategy Group.  I and management from the Chicago Lighthouse have spoken
with these folks and they are on the up and up. - Ray Campbell.

Please give us your opinions and earn $20!

Benenson Strategy Group is looking to speak with individuals who are
visually impaired, 18 years of age or older and who take 2 or more
maintenance prescription medications.  They are interested in talking with
these individuals concerning the Script Talk Prescription Identifier, and
are working with Walgreen Co.  If you fit this description and agree to
participate we will send you a $20 honorarium for your time and opinion.
You can participate by doing any of the following.

1. Call toll free 1-866-328-7352 between the hours of 3pm & 8pm (your local
time) starting Tuesday May 26th through Friday May 29th, and then also on
Saturday May 30th and Sunday May 31st between the hours of 12pm and 4pm
(your local time) to participate directly.  When you call in we will have
agents ready to get your opinions!

2. Call Renee Strauss anytime starting Tuesday May 26th through Saturday May
30th at 303-501-0472 to give your contact info for us to call you back and
get your opinions.  Your call will be returned within 24 hours.

3. Email Renee Strauss anytime Tuesday May 26th through Saturday May 30th at
rstrauss at bsgco.com with your name and contact telephone number.  We will
reply to your email with a phone call within 24 hours.

If you have any questions you can contact Renee Strauss at 303-501-0472
anytime!

Thank you for your willingness to participate and have a great day!