[il-talk] newsline on the beacon

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 27 15:34:36 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Anybody who has a cris radio, has access to the internet, and is not
planning to be part of the NFBI board meeting can catch me this evening on
the Beacon hosted by Bill Jurek.  The interview will run sometime between
7:00 and 8:00 P.M., and will address the topic of NFB-NEWSLINE.

If you wish to listen to this program on the web, go to the Chicago
Lighthouse website at www.thechicagolighthouse.org, go to the CRIS radio
link and press enter.

A version of this interview will also be broadcast at a later time on
Relevant Radio on Bills Sunday morning Beacon.  I can let you know when that
program wil air, once I get the information.