[il-talk] Great news on our Pedestrian Safety Enhancement resolution

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Wed May 27 23:30:37 UTC 2009

Hello,

I received a call this morning from Representative Kathleen Ryg, indicating
she plans to introduce a resolution in support of HR 734.  I will let you
know the number when it is introduced so that all of you can contact your
state representatives and Senators in support or to thank them.  Tanks to
everyone who has been part of our legislative initiative this year.

We continue our work with Representative Ryg and others who have indicated
an interest in competant Braille instruction in Illinois.

Bill Reif