[il-talk] Fw: HR 480 - a resolution supporting enhanced pedestrian safety

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Sat May 30 05:38:56 UTC 2009

The below is great news!  Establishing good working relationships with legislators is what it's all about.  It is good to find people who, after our concerns are explained, set about to help us addressing them.  This resolution is important; and so is the relationship through which we will address the Braille teaching crisis next session.  Our thanks to Cathy.  I will contact senators who may also wish to support this.

Bill Reif, Legislative Co-chair