[il-talk] For members of the affiliate:

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sat May 30 17:21:27 UTC 2009

From: VISIONS Institute [mailto:institute at visionsvcb.org]
Blair and I went to this last year at VCB which is a camp that blind of New
York use alot.
Blairs ousin and her husband were going so thy took us along and had a
chance to talk with Mindy and Carl Jacobson who were doing an nfb table.
Also our web site should go over 34,000 by end of month, tomorrow.
LeAnne Mayne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CDT HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u