[il-talk] Chicago Constitution Committee Meeting

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Mon Nov 2 01:18:35 UTC 2009

We have rescheduled the Chicago Chapter constitution committee meeting to
Thursday November 5th at 8:00.  All are welcome at 712 580 7700.  Code is
6324.

Ruth Anne please post this.    Thanks for all you do.

The present constitution is on our web page.  Please take a look at it
before the meeting.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org