[il-talk] [Iabs-talk] NFB of Maryland Streaming Convention This Weekend

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 04:44:36 UTC 2009

And we'll all be able to hear our President Chang deliver the banquet
address.

I get to be the streaming coordinator's assistant, so shoot me an email,
tweet, or text  if you have trouble accessing the feed.  Also, follow  NFBMD
on twitter for updates and information.

Ronza

In a message dated 11/11/2009 11:36:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,