[il-talk] Reminder about Chicago Chapter Meeting

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Fri Nov 13 18:13:18 UTC 2009

Don't forget the Chicago Chapter meeting tomorrow.  We have a board meeting
prior at 11:30.  Our meetings are open and all are welcome.  Board members,
please let Dave know if you cannot make it.
Joe will be available to take certificate orders for December.
Our featured guest speaker will be Janice Pope from Independent Living Aids.
She plans to have their product catalogue with her in accessible formats.
Hope to see all of you tomorrow!

Connie