[il-talk] Introducing the "Three Foot Giant"

Sam Joehl sam.joehl at ssbbartgroup.com
Fri Nov 13 20:50:18 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

So here is my first bit of REALLY exciting news!

Yup, you guessed it! I have a television show coming out! It's called the
"Three Foot Giant" and it's premiering on the  <http://www.bio.com/> BIO
Channel on November 15th at 7:00pm and 11:00pm PT/10:00pm ET.

Here is a sneak-peek of what to expect!

The Press-Release:

ONE-HOUR BIO SPECIAL "THREE FOOT GIANT" PROFILES SEAN STEPHENSON

A REMARKABLE MAN WHO AT 3 FEET TALL LIVES A LARGER LIFE THAN MOST

PREMIERES SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15 AT 10 PM ET/ 11 PM PT

New York, NY - November 2, 2009 - BIO presents "Three Foot Giant," a
one-hour special profiling 30-year-old Sean Stephenson who, at three feet
tall and permanently confined to a wheelchair, defies the odds every day
and changes people's lives with his unique "anything is possible"
philosophy. Premiering on Sunday, November 15 at 7:00pm and 11:00pm
PT/10:00pm ET., "Three Foot Giant" follows Stephenson as he prepares to
throw out the first-pitch at a Chicago White Sox game, practices intense
one-on-one therapy with a client and goes out on a first date.

Born with Osteogenesis Imperfecta, a rare disorder causing extremely
fragile bones, Stephenson was not expected to live through his first
night. Undeterred by his physical limitations, Stephenson faces his life
with optimism and enthusiasm. A motivational speaker, self-help guru,
published author, and current doctoral degree candidate, Stephenson is
also a board certified therapist who practices a breakthrough technique
called "Full Immersion," which features a 12-hour one-on-one therapy
process. Despite his accomplishments, every day presents unbelievable
physical challenges and dangers for Stephenson and he requires assistance
with the simplest activities. Luckily he has a lot of support from his
loving parents and sister whom he lives with and a group of loyal, upbeat
friends.

I am so excited about this I can't even tell you!

Here's the thing though...

We need a huge segment of the population to tune in to my show that night.

So... I am humbly asking for your help.

As you know, it is my mission to rid the world of insecurities and
self-sabotage and I think this show is exactly what I need to make this a
reality.

If you feel like my message is important and something that the world
NEEDS to hear, please help me spread my message.

Send your family, friends, co-workers, the link to this blog post.

With your help, my message can reach thousands (maybe even millions)!

I would be eternally grateful if you joined me on my mission.

Thanks for your help,

Sean

P.S. Remember, the show airs Sunday, November 15 at 7:00pm and 11:00pm
PT/10:00pm ET. Mark your calendars!

Press-Release by  <http://iam.livingatcause.com/emily.spitale@aetn.com>
Emily Spitale.

Link to blog entry: