[il-talk] Fw: A Message From Senator Roland W. Burris

Robert Gardner rngard1061 at mchsi.com
Wed Nov 25 13:29:54 UTC 2009

FYI

----- Original Message -----
From: Senator Roland Burris
To: rngard1061 at mchsi.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 5:01 AM
Subject: A Message From Senator Roland W. Burris

            HOME
           ABOUT BURRIS
           SERVICES
           ISSUES
           NEWS
           FOR STUDENTS
           CONTACT ME

            My fellow Illinoisans,

            In recent days, I have launched a new website at burris.senate.gov. I invite you to log on today and explore this redesigned online office. Learn about current legislation, share your thoughts on the issues you care about most, and find out about the work I'm doing on your behalf in Washington.

            These past few months, I have been busy at work in the Senate trying to pass critical legislation to benefit the families of Illinois. As healthcare reform begins to be debated on the Senate floor this week and continues to make headlines in the news, I would like to hear from you. With insurance premiums going up and quality of coverage going down, I am more convinced than ever that we need a strong public option to inject meaningful competition and accountability in the insurance market while lowering costs for American families.
                  Senator Burris meets with Illinois medical professionals.

            Visit burris.senate.gov today to find out more about my stance on a strong public option and the many other issues facing Illinois. Use this new website to contact me and to share your comments, thoughts, and needs so that my office can better serve you.

            Additionally, log on to discover more about my voting record, the committees I serve on in the Senate, the services my office can assist you with, speeches I have delivered, and links for students and kids.

            I am proud to represent you in the United States Senate, and remain committed to fighting for your interests every day. Please log on to my website at burris.senate.gov to contact me with any questions or concerns.

            Sincerely,

            Roland W. Burris

            Please Note : I cannot respond to replies directly to this email address due to security concerns. I look forward to corresponding with you through my web form at burris.senate.gov/contact.cfm.

          To unsubscribe from this e-newsletter, please click here.