[il-talk] Future Reflections Link

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Nov 28 15:08:22 UTC 2009

By the way this link sends people to the version which has the photes.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org