[il-talk] Paratransit and public transportation committee assignment

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Nov 29 12:17:28 UTC 2009

I am pleased to accept Patti Chang's appointment to the Committee on Public
and Accessible Transportation.  I do so in 2 aspects: Every so often, I
read Mr. Hilkevitch's Chicago Tribune column, and try to stay abrest of
trends made by Pace, CTA, RTA, and others.  The second is that I've been in
contact with Debbie Pitman extensively about the issues presented.  If any
of you have concerns about public transportation, paratransit, and its
legislation, please do not hesitate to let me, Debbie, or Jamahl know.  My
email addresses are eric at pmpmail.com or chargerdodger at yahoo.com, and my
phone numbers are, (in Chicago), 773-572-6258, (leave your message by
hitting the pound or #; after you finish, press # again, followed by 2 for
(special options), 1 for (urgent), and 1 again for (private).  Press 1
again, your message will be sent.), and 323-295-5750.  We're all in this
together!  If they claim "poverty" and "we need to raise fares" in
Illinois, they'll do it around the country!

Eric
..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Silver bells.

..

..

..

Silver bells.

..

..

It's Christmas time in your city!

..

..

Ring-a-ling!

..

..

..

Hear them ring!

..

..

Soon it will be,

Christmas Day!

..

..

Please look at the calendar and put a little holiday in your heart!

..

..

..

Happy Holidays from Eric in Los Angeles!