[il-talk] Newsline stats

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 30 22:12:10 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I would love to post the newsletter for sponsors on IL-talk as I used to.
The reason I am no longer doing it is that there are pictures that accompany
the letter, and I'm unable to forward it as a result.

We did well overall in October.  We were fifth in minutes used with 152,162.
We were fourth in new subscribers in October with 28.  In terms of new
subscribers, we beat such heavy hitters as California, New York, and
Maryland.

For those who have done so, keep on using and keep on promoting NewsLine.
For those who are signed up but not using it, let's all work together to try
for 200,000 minutes in December.