[il-talk] Last call for Idol

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 02:18:26 UTC 2009

Tomorrow is the deadline to sign up for Idol.  We still have a few  spots
and really need you to support the student division.

You may opt to either perform something for the "long Live the 1970's) part
 of the competition, or you can perform anything from any genre for the
general  competition.  The cost is $5 per person per performance, and you can
perform as many times as you want - provided space is available.

This year, our judges will be Julia Simon Chang, Parnell Randy Diggs, and
Sean Paula or maybe Kara Whalen.

Please let Aly or me know what you intend to perform, who is in your act,
and whether you want to provide your own music or if we should get it for
you.

Thanks,
Ronza