[il-talk] Last call for Idol

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 03:17:52 UTC 2009

Yep, but ya gotta narrow it down a bit for us so we can get you the  music.

Aly or I will send out a list with the people who signed up within a few
days.

We're still waiting for Four Rivers and the Parents to tell us what they'll
 do for Idol, and we're still waiting for Joe Monti to as well.  Joe, if
you  perform something for Idol, I'll increase my certificates order.

Ronza

In a message dated 10/1/2009 11:07:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,