[il-talk] Petitions

CONCERNED CITIZENS OF PARATRANSIT concernedcitizens at cometlink.com
Fri Oct 2 12:38:43 UTC 2009

Hello All:

Thank you very much for your support and signing on to our petition.  We still need your help.  Though our website has gotten 163 additional hits this week, we have only had 30 people actually sign on to the petition.  Please pass the word and encourage others to sign on as well.  Paratransit is a civil right and should not be taken away.  The website address is www.ccofp.org and click on the petition link.

If the changes are allowed to go through for many the White Cane Law will no longer be a reality.

Thanks so much for your help.

Debbie Pittman,
President

CONCERNED CITIZENS OF PARATRANSIT