[il-talk] Last call for Idol

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 03:08:08 UTC 2009

Gina,

OK, but please get me your CD as soon as you arrive at the hotel.   It's
going to take a bit of time to convert the song to a format we can  use.  Part
of the challenge with Idol, in addition to not being able to  fund six or
seven different types of music equipment, is that we need all the  music on
one flash drive in order to minimize the time between acts.  And  thus your
music needs to be made in the same format as everyone else's.  I  will do
this at the hotel, but again, please give me the CD as soon as you  arrive.
Call me on my cell - 708-829-0523 and please also let me know when  to expect
you.

Thanks,
Ronza

In a message dated 10/3/2009 9:46:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,