[il-talk] Second City

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 16:17:15 UTC 2009

Here are some details about the IABS Outing to Second City.

Organizer: Michelle Wesley has worked hard to put this together.
Unfortunately, her professor wouldn't let her out of her lab, so she won't be  able
to attend herself.  Thus I will be distributing tickets and taking  money.

Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009
Time: We will leave the hotel at 6:12 sharp - if you aren't in the lobby,
we have to leave without you.
Performance time: Though the performance begins at 8, we need to be outside
 the theater at 7:15 in order to sit together. We will enter the theater at
7:25,  no exceptions, in order to be seated by 7:30
Location: Second City MainStage, 1616 North Wells, Chicago
Cost of tickets: $22 to be paid to Ronza prior to entering the  theater.
Transportation: We will take the Blue Line at Cumberland station to the
Damen stop and transfer to the #76 bus going east.  We'll get off at North
and Wells and walk one block north to the theater.  Please put money on  your
fare card ahead of time, as we only have 10 minutes to make the train after
leaving the hotel and 7 minutes to transfer from the El to the bus.
Request #1: If you don't plan to travel with us via public transportation
from the hotel, or if you intend to meet us at the theater, please let me
know  by Tuesday.
Request #2: If you plan to drive to the theater and have space for others,
please let me know by Tuesday.
Request #3: If you are unable to take public transportation for any reason,
 please let me know by Tuesday.
Please Be Aware #1: You are responsible for your own transportation, meal,
and drink costs.
Please Be Aware #2: I will need your money for your ticket before the show.
Please Be Aware #3: Second City has a full Bar and Appetizer Menu available
 throughout all performances.
Please Be Aware #4: The Second City has a nightclub atmosphere and alcohol
is served. They will
not admit anyone under the age of 10.
List of Participants:
Patti Chang
Francisco Chang
Julia Chang
Parnell Diggs
Debbie Stein
Cassandra Certeza
Aly Slaughter
Ronza Othman
Bruce Paul
Roberta Reif
Bill Reif
Bruce Reif
Karen Anderson
Rob Hobson
Trish Foxx
Sean Whalen

If you are on the RSVP list, please acknowledge receipt of this  message.

We may have one slot opening - if you are not on this list and want it,
please let me know.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Please call me if you're running late or have any issues -  708-829-0523.