[il-talk] Need an amp or mic for idol?

Glenn Moore glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 10:17:35 UTC 2009

I'm not sure what time/where the idol thing is gonna take place, but if you guys could use it, i have a (45 watt i think??) amplifier (it takes a guitar jack), a wireless handheld mic (standard consumer output jack, what's that, 3/8 inch?), a unidirectional handheld mic (standard xlr connection), a prosumer dv camcorder, and various cables etc...i won't bring all of these things, but i can bring some if it would be of use. Let me know at glennmooreiii at yahoo.com or 847-899-9801.