[il-talk] ORDER CHOICES

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Tue Oct 6 16:59:13 UTC 2009

Joe, we order what we use.

Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of JOSEPH MONTI
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 11:23 AM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [il-talk] ORDER CHOICES

HI FOLKS, WELL THE ORDER IS IN, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ORDERED.
THE ORDER WAS FOR $5755. SOUNDS GOOD???
but we cleared $280. why? because places like jewel visa don't give very
much in discounts.
Jewel, Dominics, Walgreens only give 4%
walmart and visa only give 2%.
restaurants vary greatly from 4% to 13%. fast food places vary alot too.
if you go to www.mannaexpress.net
and click on the vendor list. all vendors are put in categories like;
grocery, beauty, retail, restaurants, specialty.
you might change your mind who you buy. some department stores give only
2% some give 9%. the champ is Fammie May. they give 24% that means almost a
fourth of what you buy from them is given to NFBI.
for every $100 we buy the NFBI gets $24.
so shop carefully and we can increase our profit extensively.
thanks for all of your support.
joe monti