[il-talk] election information now on newsline

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 12 14:02:57 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I'm happy to bring some exciting news about NFB-NEWSLINE.  The Chicago Board
of Elections is our newest participant on the Blindness Information Channel.
So far, we have received information on new absentee voting regulations, as
well as information on how and when you can register for the upcoming
Illinois primary in 2010.

In order to find this information, please do the following.
1.  From the main menu, press 2 to get to your states information channel.
2.  Press 2 again to get to the Illinois information channel.
3.  Press 11 to get to the Chicago Board of Elections section.

I will be posting information from the Board of Elections as I receive it.