[il-talk] newsline content

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 15 21:02:17 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Both Patti and I have mentioned from time to time that the Blindness
Information channel of NewsLine features content from a variety of agencies
and organizations including NFBI.

The Guild for the Blind has used the blindness information channel for a
variety of publications including their monthly newsletter.  I thought to
mention this, because the Guild just sent me the latest edition of Tech
Times, their quarterly publication on technology.

One of the things that is discussed in some detail in this edition are
differences between Windows XP and Vista.  So, if you are considering a
switch from XP to Vista, or if you are in the position where you are being
forced to switch, you might find some useful information in this periodical.

Of course, if you have yet to sign up for NewsLine and you wish to do so,
either call me at 312-675-2541 or email me off list.  I can now sign you up
for the service.  Because of this, you can have your codes in a matter of
minutes after you give your contact information.

Also, if you have lost your codes, or if you are not certain as to what they
are, please call me.  I can give you your codes anytime you wish to have
them.