[il-talk] Just FYI

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 10:57:04 UTC 2009

I use m.facebook.com and love it.  I also use lite.facebook.com  sometimes,
which is a stripped down version of the original. I haven't had any
accessibility issues with either.

For Twitter, I use a program called "Kwitter."  It's a Jaws  application,
meaning you download it and it runs as an attachment to jaws.   I send tweets
and receive them right to my desktop.

For my phone, there are apps like twikini or just regular text messaging
works too.

If anyone would like a twitter tutorial or needs info on an app to make it
more accessible, please let me know.

Ronza

In a message dated 10/19/2009 4:17:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,