[il-talk] christmas

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 31 13:44:30 UTC 2009

AH MY GRASSHOPPER, I'M GLAD YOU ASKED THAT QUESTION.
DEC. 7TH, PEARL HARBOR DAY, IS THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERS.
AND FOLKS WE DON'T WANT TO LAY A BOMB.(SORRY FOLKS, COULDN'T RESIST)
LETS MAKE IT A JOYOUS HOLIDAY. REMEMBER IT IS BETTER TO GIVE AND THEN GIVE AGAIN.
AND WHEN WE SEND ALL THOSE PEOPLE TO WASHINGTON SEMINAR, WE'LL SAY 'THANKS TO BURGERKING, JEWEL, WENDYS, WALMART, ETC'.
THIS IS WHY I DO THIS JOB(NOT FOR THE PAY,LOL). TO  SEE US GIVE SCHOLARSHIPS TO COLLEGE, INTERNSHIPS FOR WORK, AND TRIPS TO WASHINGTON AND SEE HOW BLIND PEOPLE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
I BETTER STOP BEFORE I REALLY GET MUSHY.
JOE 'ST. NICK' MONTI