[il-talk] fest

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Thu Sep 10 01:03:58 UTC 2009

Wow I wish I could be at OctoberFest, but I am having a good time here
in Colorado and so far so good even though it is overwhelming to some
extent.  I'm sure it'll all level out in a few weeks.  You guys all
have a great time and I'll let you know when we go rock climbing. Lol!

Araceli Avina, Secretary
Illinois Association of Blind Students
ISVI Advisory Council Member

Sox win!!!!!!!