[il-talk] Streaming

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 00:41:50 UTC 2009

Unless you have Internet Explorer 7 or above and the newest Winamp version
as your default media player.  Then opening a window in IE and pasting the
URL in the navigation bar will get you the stream.  But it was down for a
while this afternoon from the about 2 - 2:30 or so during the Presidential
Report and a bit of what followed it.

Ronza

In a message dated 9/12/2009 7:15:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,