[il-talk] State Convention & Meals

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:05:38 UTC 2009

Hey, everyone, have you pre-registered for our upcoming state convention?  Here's one thing you might not have considered.

When you pre-register, we take your order for the convention meals to be served during the event.  That includes seven possible meals, starting with the Senior Fair lunch at midday Friday to the Significant Others breakfast on Sunday morning.

We have to turn in our meal numbers to the Holiday Inn prior to our convention.  If you walk into the convention without pre-registering -- and therefore not on our list of needed meals -- there is no guarantee you will be eating like the rest of us.

So, please contact Kelly Doty and get yourself registered!  I believe this Friday is the deadline.

Bob Gardner
Special Events Committee

Convention Meals:

Friday
Senior Fair lunch:  ham or turkey deli sandwich box lunch
Scholarship dinner (invite only):  steak and all the trimmings
pizza buffet dinner:  4 choices of pizza plus salad

Saturday
student breakfast:  eggs &potatoes, etc.
student lunch:  ham/turkey/cheese croissant sandwich, salad, dessert
banquet:  teriyaki chicken and all the trimmings

Sunday
SO breakfast:  continental style; pastries, etc.