[il-talk] Jamall and family

Glenn Moore glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 18:37:00 UTC 2010

This has been a harsh and unwelcome winter in 2010. We lost Carmen, a colleague from my workplace passed away in March and now I cannot tell you how unfortunate it is to learn that Jamall has lost his mother so recently, and after already being tried by other difficult loss. Jamall is a fellow with a strong spirit, and will come through this, but i hope everyone in our common company can make a little time to call, e-mail, or otherwise express whatever is in their heart to bring comfort and peace to the Powell family now. I pray for your mother, Jamall, who is now blessed with her reward in the home of The LORD. And i pray that you find comfort in the sharing of memories and in patience that we all will be together once His day has come

-G. ROBERT MOORE III
(from phone)