[il-talk] Convention reservation advice anyone?

Glenn Moore glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 01:24:56 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, i'm going to book my room for state convention and plan to split it with someone to go cheaper. I know the event is officially October 8, 9, and 10 and wondering if i only need the room for those days (checkout is noon, so i probably couldn't check in earlier than 1 or 2 pm if the room was previously occupied). In the past, how early do convention goers come and how late do they stay, typically?

-G. ROBERT MOORE III
(from phone)