[il-talk] Convention reservation advice anyone?

Glenn Moore glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 02:34:15 UTC 2010

It does, thanks.

-G. ROBERT MOORE III

On Apr 26, 2010, at 11:22, Bill Reif <billreif at ameritech.net> wrote:

Hi Glenn,

The main part of the convention starts Friday afternoon about 2:00.  If you take the 7:00 train Friday morning, you will get here about 11:00, which will let you catch the last part of the Senior Fair exhibits.  If you would like to help out in the set up process, you should come Thursday evening, as most of the Board will be doing.  The Convention wraps up at noon Sunday; so there's no reason to stay the tenth.  Even if you stay for lunch afterword, there is a 4:57 PM train that will get yu to Chicago by 9:00 at the latest.  (I don't know what your connection options to Elgin are that late.)  Hope all this helps.

Cordially,
Bill

Glenn Moore wrote:

Hi everyone, i'm going to book my room for state convention and plan to split it with someone to go cheaper. I know the event is officially October 8, 9, and 10 and wondering if i only need the room for those days (checkout is noon, so i probably couldn't check in earlier than 1 or 2 pm if the room was previously occupied). In the past, how early do convention goers come and how late do they stay, typically?

-G. ROBERT MOORE III
(from phone)