[il-talk] heads-up: sabatical or more

Charlie Dennis chasbo88 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 16:50:46 UTC 2010

List:
I just wanted to let you know, so there are no surprises later, that for the
foreseeable future, Kristy and I will be unavailable to do any work with or
for the NFB. In a few hours, Bill Reif will be in possession of the "Romeo,"
and I trust he'll be able to do whatever brailling is needed. Hopefully this
notice will give the NFB ample time to find someone else for such chores as
receiving and delivering candy.

Our plates are just too full. We're moving. We still have lots of packing to
do. When the move is done, there will be a lengthy time of settling into the
new place. The move, and my increased work load will keep Kristy and me out
of reach for quite some time. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but this is
the best we can do right now.
Charlie Dennis