[il-talk] chicago chapter games night

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Tue Aug 3 01:33:56 UTC 2010

Hello Chicago chapter members,

The games night committee met tonight to discuss our upcoming games night
event, which appears to be sometime after state convention in October but
before thanksgiving.

If anyone has a suggestion for a good spot for this event, please let myself
or david meyer know.

Part of Our criteria is that it not be too costly, that it be fully
accessible for wheelchairs, and that it be accessible by public
transportation.

The committee will meet again at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, august 10. The
conference call number is 218-936-1200 with the access code as Chicago
(2442246).

Thanks.