[il-talk] NLS Digital Players

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Wed Aug 4 13:31:04 UTC 2010

Hi Bob,

People should remember that when putting multiple books on a cartridge,
each book should be in its own folder.  If books are simply dumped to
the root of the drive, the last book will overwrite or omit some files
the books have in common, making it impossible for the player to
remember your place in each book.  It really doesn't matter what you
name the folders.  This is also true for books copied to the NLS
subfolder of the Victor card or the Book Sense.

Cordially,
Bill