[il-talk] FW: [icb-l] Town Hall Meeting on: Combining of Superintendent Positions at ISVI and ISD

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Aug 6 07:37:29 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: "Ray Campbell" <ray1530 at wowway.com>
To: <icb-l at icbonline.org>, <icb-board at icbonline.org>
Subject: [icb-l] Town Hall Meeting on: Combining of Superintendent
Positions at ISVI and ISD
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2010 23:03:14 -0500

Hello All:

I have received information that I am passing on for anyone interested.
There will be a town hall meeting on Monday evening, August 9, starting at
7:00 p.m. to discuss combining the Superintendent positions at the
Illinois
School for the Visually Impaired and the Illinois School for the Deaf,
something that I understand to be a distinct possibility.  If you want to
participate, simply dial into 218-936-1200 and when prompted, enter access
code 258664 (alumni).  This town hall meeting is being put together by the
ISVI Alumni association.

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, President, Illinois Council of the Blind
ray1530 at wowway.com