[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Announcement

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sat Aug 7 03:37:25 UTC 2010

The Chicago Chapter will meet on Saturday, August 14, at 1 PM, at Exchequer
Pub, 226 S. Wabash, in the cafe room. The program item for this meeting will
be a discussion of fundraising projects. We will accept suggestions for new
fundraisers at that time.
Please come and join us. Our meetings are open. Everyone is welcome to
attend.
If you have any questions about this meeting, please contact our chapter
president, David Meyer either by calling 708.209.1767 or 312.675.2541 or by
e-mail datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Connie Davis