[il-talk] Dave Wright has a new name and a new job. Congratulations!

Hai Nguyen gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 18 13:47:26 UTC 2010

Thank you Bill and the Illinois affiliate for your continued support. As my life is going through a number of major changes with the new job and my wife and I expecting a child in October, I apologize for not being in steady attendance at chapter meetings. My goal is to start attending again very soon. In the meanwhile, know that I am here on list and am available to answer any questions I can, technology related or otherwise.
Regards:
Hai