[il-talk] NFBI STATE CONVENTION

George Villa gvilla at wideopenwest.com
Sat Aug 21 16:46:07 UTC 2010

Hello All

The NFBI 2010 State convention will be held on October 8, 9 and10th.  Sent as attachments to this e-mail is the convention bulletin and registration form.

I will be sending out the convention mailing again this year. Anyone who will be printing their own form from this e-mail or does not need a bulletin and registration form mailed to them please let me know off line at gvilla at wideopenwest.com or call me at 630-416-3875.

The mailing should go out the beginning of the week.  Please notify me as soon as possible.

Your reply will help the NFBI save time and money.

Thank you.

George Villa