[il-talk] draft1 of new call list for at large chapter

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 22 23:53:37 UTC 2010

Hi Bob.  Yes, I send e-mails to iltalk and iabs talk and then, there are
some of us that make calls to remind people that don't have e-mail.  We
always encourage the at large members to join iltalk and iabstalk.  I don't
have the at large chapter set up as a distribution list yet but will have to
do that soon as it gets bigger.  I would say send your message about the
Braille reading group on to me and I'll get it to everyone else. Hth
Leslie