[il-talk] The Staley challenge is underway

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 28 03:05:46 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

The Staley challenge is officially underway, and so far we are progressing
to meet it.

The following people have joined me on the candy barricades to meet the
Staley challenge.  To everyone who has joined in this effort, thank you.
Those who have lent their efforts to meet the Staley challenge so far are,
Don and Pam Gillmore, Steve Hastalis, Ruth Szante, Debbie Stein, Howard
Wilson, Gina Falvo, David and Teresa Meyer.

Finally, let us not forget Ken Staley who has again issued us with a
formidable challenge and who himself has placed a formidable order.  For
now, he remains the "Candy King."