[il-talk] audio of the recent NFBI Board Meeting is available for download.

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 29 14:43:27 UTC 2010

Hello,

For those unable to listen to the entirety of our nearly five-hour Board
Meeting Saturday, I have made available an mp3 of the great majority of
the meeting.  Very early board meetings can be incompatible with hosted
late-night get-togethers, particularly with a Board President who gets
meetings started on time.  This recording thus begins when I got there,
with the meeting about ten minutes in progress, during Annette's Federal
Legislation Committee report.  This is otherwise a good recording,
absent only the two short breaks we had.  This MP3 recording of about
198MB was made using the Victor Stream's internal microphone.  I have
uploaded it to a service called Dropbox, which allows for the transfer
of large files and file syncronization among computers.

To download this file, visit the link
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1756986/NFBI08-28-2009.mp3.  On some computers,
pressing enter on this link will open, rather than download it.  In that
case, you should move to the link, press your context or application key
normally near your right-hand control, and choose "save target as" from
the popup menu.  If you have questions or problems, please feel free to
email me.  Enjoy!

Cordially,
Bill Reif