[il-talk] state convention

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 29 19:11:49 UTC 2010

Hello fellow federationist,

Just a reminder. Our State convention is a little over six weeks away.

It will be our best one yet.

This year, it is Illinois' privilege to have as our keynote speaker and
national rep, our national president, Dr. Marc Maurer.

You will not want to miss this convention.

So take advantage of the special pricing of $76.00, by registering before
September 9, 2010.

We're an active state with a lot of great federationist. The rooms should be
filled with federationist during the weekend of October 8-10.

So let's go everyone.

. The convention is at the Abraham Lincoln Hotel and Conference Center in
Springfield, from October 8-10, 2010.

Those of you who need to can come in on the night of October 7, 2010.

If anyone has any difficulty registering with the hotel, please contact me
off list at dravant at ameritech.net.

To make reservations, You can call, 217-544-8800 or 1-866-788-1860.

The clock is ticking.