[il-talk] FW: Hadley eConnect, August 30, 2010

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 23:23:55 UTC 2010

Sent: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:48:59 Pacific Daylight Time
To: roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Subject: Hadley eConnect, August 30, 2010

This newsletter is best viewed in HTML format.

header image: eConnect from The Hadley School for the Blind

Seminars at Hadley Presents: Chocolate Chatter: Chips, Truffles, Moose and More!

Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time: 2:00 p.m. CDT, 19:00 GMT

Did the word “chocolate” get your attention? Join Seminars at Hadley as we discuss

all things chocolate, from its history to our favorite chocolate recipes.

Did you ever wonder how that yummy Toll House chocolate chip cookie came about?

Learn this and lots more as Hadley presenters Dawn Turco and Linda Perry

(Hadley’s top chocolate consumer!) are joined by guests Chef Goldie Shaw (of

[1]www.lowvisionchef.com) and Hadley student Brenda Rice. We are talking

chocolate (with kitchen tips and recipes thrown in for good measure!)

This 90 minute seminar will be moderated by Billy Brookshire, Hadley Texas

Outreach Coordinator.

[2]To register for this seminar, follow this link

Visit the Seminars at Hadley Archive!

Did you miss any of Hadley’s earlier seminars related to cooking and

entertaining? Listen to all of our seminars at your convenience by going to[3]

Past Seminars on Hadley's Web site. Previous seminars include:

* Crockpots: Slow and Easy Cooking

* Easy Mexican Sizzling "Off the Plate" Dishes

* A Round Table Discussion All About Cooking

* Holiday Baking: Stirring it up in the Kitchen

* Talking Turkey: Blind and Low Vision Cooks Share Tips, Techniques and

Accessible Resources

* Backyard Entertaining

* Kids in the Kitchen

Professionals, we appreciate your referrals!

Hadley encourages you to forward this newsletter to a friend.

Follow us on: [4]facebook logo

Facebook         [5]twitter logo

Twitter

[6]About Hadley    [7]Enroll Now    [8]Donate Online