[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Announcement

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Wed Dec 1 02:02:48 UTC 2010

We will meet on Saturday, December 11 at 12:00 PM, instead of our usual
start time of 1 PM. We will have a brief program presented by Peg White and
possibly Ralph Cossentino representing Palette and Chisel Academy of Fine
Arts. Peg will be teaching a sculpture class there in January and will have
some sculpture for your viewing. Following the program, we will have our
usual business meeting. Immediately following, will be our annual Christmas
Auction, featuring Denise Avant as auctioneer. Auction items are welcome.
Some suggested items would be baked goods, cookbooks, cooking utensils,
small appliances, gift certificates, Christmas items, donated dinner at your
home, craft items...the list is endless. Please remember if you plan to
donate a used item, make sure it is in working order and clean. Whenever
possible, please label the item in print and Braille. We will have someone
to assist you with this, if you cannot do so. Try to arrive early to give
your item to one of the people in charge of the auction. Further details
forthcoming.
If you have any questions about our upcoming meeting, please contact our
president Dave Meyer at 708.209.1767 or 312.675.2541 or
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net. Hope to see you all there!

Connie