[il-talk] our next at large meting

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 14:41:18 UTC 2010

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 12/5/10 at 7:00
pm.  All are welcome.  Please call

218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.  Please contact me
with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks and we look forward
to your participation.

Leslie Hamric

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 12/5/10

Self Introductions (name, where you're from, how long you have been in the
at large chapter)

warm fuzzies-all (warm fuzzies meaning any recent accomplishments you have
had during the previous month)

Presidential release-Dave Meyer

State report--Patti Chang

Program: Tips and Tricks for Holiday Activities (baking, gift wrapping,
decorating, party planning, etc)-Debbie Stein plus anyone else who wishes to
share tips

Schedule next meeting

Adjournment