[il-talk] Manna Visa Debit Card

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 17:29:08 UTC 2010

Hi All,

For anyone who also purchased a Manna Visa Debit Card in the recent order, as I did.  Please note the web site to track your account balance is

http://www.prepaidrewardscenter.com .

You will need the tracking number on the back of your card to check the transactions and fees associated with your card(s).  Since I will shortly go shopping at ALDI, which does not accept credit cards, I would appreciate any information regarding what the laws in the Land of Lincoln are regarding the equivalence of debit and "credit card" transactions?

Thanks,
bcp (aka the Pumpkin Boy)