[il-talk] ISVI - out of state travel cancelled

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Dec 18 15:07:40 UTC 2010

Mary Beth Lauderdale, superintendent of ISVI, informs us that all out of
state travel for ISVI students has been cancelled.  She is asking us to take
action.

I am requesting the following:
1.  Call your state legislators to object to this.
2.  Bill Reif and Denise Avant as chairs of our state legislation and ISVI
committees try to trace where this action is coming from.
3.  Bill and Denise inform us of other actions which should be taken on this
matter.

I am already communicating with other stakeholders.  Thanks for all you guys
do.

Thanks for all you guys do.

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org