[il-talk] Fw: [nfbwnews] FW: National Federation oftheBlindCongratulates BlindDriver ChallengeT VIPs

Edwin Rodriguez conibodyworks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 02:41:44 UTC 2010

The fact you did a test drive is history!

oftheBlindCongratulates BlindDriver ChallengeT VIPs

I did very poorly in the test drives.  Not a chance.  In fact, I
unfortunately can't go to Daytona.    So wish I could though.

theBlindCongratulates BlindDriver ChallengeT VIPs

Patti,
Does this mean you are driving the vehicle?

BlindCongratulates BlindDriver ChallengeT VIPs