[il-talk] Happy holidays

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 08:23:05 UTC 2010

Merry christmas  from  the pass  man
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, December 24, 2010 10:54:55 pm
From: "Charlie Dennis" <chasbo88 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [il-talk] Happy holidays

Last Saturday, we went to our family Christmas party in Joliet. My

sister-in-law Rose hugged me and said: "this is probably a rough time for

you." I said: "It's getting there," but then I told her what i'm about to

tell you: when the rough times happen, I just think of all the people who

helped us and supported us in the hard parts. I'm writing to most of those

people right now!  The NFB and this list will always have my deepest

heartfelt love and thanks for being such a blessing to us in so many ways.

Seven minutes from now, Carm will have been gone exactly 11 months. I think

she's saying that she left the NFB in the best possible hands. Have a joyous

Holiday, and I hope 2011 gives us a little more respect than this year did.

(smile).

Charlie