[il-talk] I do not choose

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 5 00:48:45 UTC 2010

Love to you too, Joe.

----- Original Message -----
From: "JOSEPH MONTI" <jlmonti at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [il-talk] I do not choose

we are looking for advancement. we want it easier and better then what we
had. we done it the hard way. i went to college with no help from any body.
we want to make sure our leaders are educated, and know how to live the BEST
they can.
in 1991 i had no idea there were blind teachers. cctv's, victor streams etc.
i tried to keep my blindness hidden for years. and all i got from it was
lies, and terrible stress. i'm not always happy with the NFB but i am
estatic about educating blind kids and adults. i am so sorry that mother
interfered with my learning of braille. when i was 7 i didn't care to hide
my blindness. my mother taught me this. i loved braille school and helping
othaers who saw worse then me. time to stop, my soap box feels a little
unsteady.
love to the NFB
joe monti